CARES® is the only online dementia care training program recognized by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to meet the Section 6121 training requirements of the Affordable Care Act for enhanced nursing aide training.
- Meet Section 6121 Requirements with the nationally recognized CARES online training programs.
- Certify your staff with CARES® Dementia Certification (no additional cost).
- Standardize training across your organization.
- Reach both urban and rural settings.
- Train night, weekend, and part-time staff with the same high-quality training received by your day-shift staff members.
View a copy of the CMS Approval Letter.